The last couple months have slipped by and I cannot believe it is almost November! Between the move to our new home, hosting family, and unpacking, I have not been very good about taking care of myself. Little sleep, lots of takeout/delivery, and living out of boxes - I was ready for a detox!
Here are a few items from Moorea Seal I've been loving lately for some natural healing and to help me balance my spirit, mind and body.It's time to restore, relax, and rejuvenate!
1. Rose Lip Butter - made with moisturizing Shea butter and essential oils. The Rose Geranium essential oil has added benefits of balancing oily and dry skin, and aromatherapy to help with stress and anxiety.
2. Calm Dead Sea Salts - The highest quality of sea salts come from the Dead Sea. Add a handful of these salts to your bath to infuse the water with minerals for your body to absorb. A truly soothing and calming blend including floral ylang ylang and natural vanilla to relax the mind and body, these salts also include lightly detoxifying and beautiful Himalayan Pink Salt crystals.
|Rose Quartz Pyramid, Amethyst Cluster,|
Moss Rose & Vetiver Candle
3. Rose Quartz Pyramid -Rose Quartz is known for it's loving energy. It helps boost self-esteem and attracts love.
4. Amethyst Cluster - Amethyst placed in a window is believed to support positive energy and to heal negativity in the home. It is also known to help dream recollection and used as a cure to insomnia when placed on a bedside table.
5. Moss, Rose, & Vetiver Candle - Earthy, bold moss and vetiver scents pair with romantic rose for a masculine scent with a softer side. A custom creation by PF Candle Co.for Moorea Seal!
|Rose Quartz Pyramid, Amethyst Cluster|
6.Cactus Print - Got a spot that needs a little cheering up? This bright cactus print is sure to put a smile on your face every time you see it.
: If you click on a link in this post, I may make a very small commission. Moorea Seal was kind enough to give items to me as a gift; no compensation was received for posting about them. All opinions are my own.